It can be a challenge to think of specific things we can do using educational technology to ensure success for our impacted students as well as Gen Z. High-Impact Practices (HIPS) are tried and true means for engagement that can push the needle forward for student achievement.
Here are just a few resources that can get you started thinking about HIPS.
- Peralta Equity Rubric
- High-Impact Practices Enliven Staid Online Course Format
- High-Impact Practices AACU
- Scaling High Impact Practices
- Generation Z: Educating & Engaging the Next Generation of Students
- Gen Z: Rethinking Teaching and Learning Strategies
Remember, if you need advice, help or ideas to incorporate these into your teaching practice, please feel free to join us in our FCLT Office Hours on Thursdays from 2-3 or by appointment!