This is a guest post by Faculty Distance Learning Coordinator Carol Impara You’ve been teaching online for a while now. Do you ever wonder if your course is all it could be? If you are teaching a fully online, asynchronous course, Mt. SAC’s Distance Learning program invites you to have your course “quality reviewed” to…Continue Reading Make Your Online Course Exemplary This Year!
Make Your Online Course Exemplary This Year!
- Author By Michelle Newhart, PhD
- Publication date October 4, 2021
- Categories: Canvas & Tools, Course Design, Distance Learning, Training & Resources
- Tags: accessibility, asynchronous, CVC, faculty support, POCR, quality, rubric, stipend
- No Comments on Make Your Online Course Exemplary This Year!