What’s inside this issue?
- Find Out Fridays: Canvas Modules 101
- Canvas In-Line Help Is Here!
- Cool Learning Opportunities
- Blog Spotlight: Teaching & Learning Experts @ the FCLT
- Appointments for Instructional Design and RSI Help for Distance Learning
- In Case You Missed It
1. Find Out Fridays: Canvas Modules 101
Join Eva Figueroa this Friday, 11/4 at 10:30 AM to explore the how modules can save time, contribute to Universal Design for Learning and Regular and Substantive Interaction, and help set the learning paths and pacing for your students.
2. Canvas In-Line Help Is Here!
We now have inline help for both faculty and students in Canvas. If you are stuck or need more help, simply click on the blue button to get contextualized help and/or to get direct links to Canvas help. Make certain to let you students know about this feature as well!
3. COOL Learning Opportunities
The following is a short list of webinars (not available for hours) from various CCC groups and vendors. If you are curious about a tool or platform, register to check them out!
- CVC Accessibility Webinar Series: Student Experience & Universal Design for Learning11/10 from 3 – 4 PM
- Digital Solutions for your Online Classroom. 11/18 from 12 — 1 PM
- Use PlayPosit Interactive Video to Solve Common Pain Points 11/18 from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
4. Blog Spotlight: Teaching & Learning Experts @ the FCLT
The FCLT is here to help with any questions you have about instructional technology tools, pedagogy, course design, and accessibility, just to name a few of our services. Are you trying to start using technology in your on-campus class? Do you want to find out more ways to incorporate Regular and Substantive Interaction in your distance learning course? Find out what we do and how we can help you in this blog post, Teaching & Learning Experts @ the FCLT and then make certain to connect with us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org — or our appointment bookings link below!
5. Appointments for Instructional Design Help
Just a reminder that the FCLT staff is available to help you with all your instructional technology needs! This includes help with online course design & pedagogy. To make an appointment, please go to the FCLT Bookings Page. 📆
6. In Case You Missed It
If you missed a newsletter, check your email or click here for our past issues of News Bytes Weekly. 📰